Monday, March 29, 2010

Photobucket
Thanks for making me happy every single time when i'm down.
Thanks for all the lil things you had done. ( eg, like surprising me )
Thanks for being someone that i can trust.
Thanks for being such a great friend to me.
LOVE YOU ALWAYS, W.YAOQI :D
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
I appreciate the sincere that you wanted me to forgive you.
Don't feel bad in anything okay! Cause i've seen how much you've changed for me.
I must say that the last time ' you ' wasn't as nice but now, you're the best of all.
No regrets & having you is my happiest thing.
Seeing you always brighten up my day! I love your sweet-talks & i love your smile.
So show me your smile often & you're the only one in my heart.
Thanks for putting me in your future & showing me how important i am to you.
Also, by showing me how much you need me:D
Recover soon & please take care! LOVE YOU, P.YIHAN!

Photobucket

No comments: