Sunday, January 31, 2010

Photobucket
Everything's so good so sweet for us.
Thank you, baby!
I know it's always repeating saying the same words but still,
You're the best ever can get & i love you & only you.
You're my first love that is in my life for such a long time..
I Love You!
Photobucket

Anyways!
I've crazy shopping today!
& I've bought more than enough of clothes for Chinese New Year.

To Mummy :
I'm so happily out with you shopping, gossiping and laughing together today.
Ahhh Mum! You're the best mum i can ever have okay!!!!!
You're the mum that dotes us so good & treat us like princess,
prepare our stuffs for us like always, whenever and wherever you are, you never fail
to get things for us! You always think for us before yourself. Mummy! You're my top priority okay! I always love you :D
No matter how fierce you are always or how strict you are too, i will always want to be filial daughter. I want to treat you the best no matter how old i am. I love you so much, mum! :D

No comments: